If you are facing financial crises to pay your education fee, then you have a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Graduate Research Scholarships provided by La Trobe University. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The award programme is accessible for talented students who want to study the graduate degree programme at the university.
Nice offer for international students to complete their graduate degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university in Australia. It offers bachelor and master degree courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science Commerce, Science, Health and Engineering.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university provides advancing knowledge and learning to shape the future of students and communities that are accessible to all candidates, adaptable to changing needs and accountable to the community. They also help applicants to achieve growth and academic excellence.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $ 28092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate research in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled fulltime research coursework at the university
- Applicants for the doctoral scholarship must have complete a master by research
- Candidates for masters programme must be complete class honour degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award program, you are recommended to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at this university. After being registered, candidates will be automatically relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a resume, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at La Trobe, you have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to prove any evidence of English language proficiency to study at La Trobe.
Each Winning students will receive all the following:
- The funding for up to three and a half (3.5 years) years for a doctoral degree or 22 months for a Masters by research, with a value of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate)
- A fee-relief funding for up to four years to undertake a doctoral degree or two years to undertake a Masters by research at La Trobe University
- Students will get opportunities to work with La Trobe‡s outstanding researchers and have access to our suite of professional development programs