If you wish to engage in a fruitful academic experience in the USA, this is your chance! Apply for the Descubre Out-Of-State Tuition Awards at New Mexico State University for the academic year 2023-2024.
Non-resident international students that identify as citizens of Mexico are only eligible to apply for this scholarship. Bachelor’s degree non-resident tuition fee reduction per academic year will be given to the selected students as an award for winning this scholarship.
Nice offer for Mexican students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
New Mexico State University is a comprehensive land-grant research university that is ranked 241st among National Universities. It holds a mission to serve the population through education, research, and service in the areas of health and social well-being.
Why choose to study at New Mexico State University? New Mexico State University excels in teaching, research, and public research. It excels in student success and social mobility. NMSU is the very first one established in New Mexico, which offers qualified undergraduates the opportunity to further enrich a challenging academic program via rigorous classes taught by master teachers.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2023-2024.
- University or Organization: New Mexico State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $14,962
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mexico
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Mexico are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to get admission to a bachelor’s degree programme at NMSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-residents, bachelor students, at MNSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the university portal to apply. There is no separate application for the award. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Translated copy of an official transcript from an approved translator
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Academic information
- Personal information
- Secondary contact information
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.75 or ACT score of 21 or SAT score of 1060.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
The winning students will be awarded a $14,368 reduction from their non-resident tuition fee per year by NMSU.