The Global Wales British Council has announced the Global Wales British Council India Scholarships programme at Swansea University to extend support to international students to pursue their postgraduate studies in the UK. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students that have attained a minimum of 85% in their undergraduate qualification are eligible to receive this application . Only two students will be selected to be awarded this £5,000 scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the University of the region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students‡ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services as well.
Application Deadline: Applications open 18 October 2021 and will close on 19 November 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the state of Telangana in India are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a one-year postgraduate study programme in Computer Science or Engineering at Swansea.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Have been born AND have studied in the State of Telangana.
- Have applied for Computer Science or Engineering programmes.
- Be a permanent resident of AP/Telangana.
- Have a minimum 85% in graduation from an undergraduate degree.
- Have graduated from one of AP/Telangana universities between 2017-2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the online application system of the university and apply. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Copy of qualification to date
- Academic references
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first, upper second class honours or a master‡s degree with merit, in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants that will be selected for this application will get £5,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at Swansea.