The Queensland University of Technology is seeking motivated and talented candidates for its excellent Design Innovation and Digital Fabrication in Sustainable Manufacturing Scholarship.
The programme is open for students who want to pursue research in the fields of Architecture, Design and Digital Fabrication.
Nice offer for International students to get study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a modern university for the real world that offers more than 400 courses and research programs. QUT aim is to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and support the industries that will define tomorrow.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT is providing real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers. The teachers of QUT are dedicated to helping students develop skills they need to survive in this competitive and challenging world.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research program in Creative practice and communication and design
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have recently completed a first-class Honours degree, a research Masters degree, or a coursework Masters degree with a significant research component from a recognized institution and in a cognate discipline
- They will be able to take up the program and begin full-time study preferably by February 2021 but before the 1st July 2021
- Students have a strong interest in undertaking a three-year research project on design innovation and digital fabrication in sustainable manufacturing and demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking admission, you must meet the admission criteria for a PhD program at QUT. After that, they can complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent score for international applicants
- A two-page research proposal addressing the program topic
- A writing sample (e.g. copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must meet the admission criteria for a PhD program at QUT.
- Language Requirement: To meet English language proficiency requirements, you must check specific English proficiency requirements for your chosen course.
The successful applicants will receive a scholarship, tax-exempt and indexed annually $28,092 per annum for a period of three years as a living stipend.