Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the Dr Lin Tsung-I University of Tokyo Scholarships in Japan. The educational fund is available for students from Taiwan.
The funding programme attracts excellent students who want to commence graduate degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this scholarship program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1877, the University of Tokyo is a well-known research university that offers various degree programs. It has ten faculties, 15 graduate schools, and enrols about 30,000 students, 2,100 of whom are international students.
Why would you like to choose the University of Tokyo? The university supports prospective international students by facilitating requests for admission with pre-enrollment scholarships. Here students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Application Deadline: October 8th, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: NT$100,000/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Taiwanese students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have outstanding academic records and the ability to graduate from the UTokyo, and qualify for a scholarship to complete their studies.
- Students who already have been enrolled for two years and started working on their research papers would be the foundation’s first choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must email a copy of the application to the foundation, and then send the original by registered mail to them. Application forms are available on the Foundation website.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Tokyo will provide NT$100,000/year to Taiwanese students who want to pursue a graduate degree program for the session 2021/2022.