King’s College London is pleased to announce a fantastic Kenshole Family Scholarships scheme for academically distinguished students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support highly talented domestic students who want to complete their MBBS degree at King’s College London.
Get an award amount of £5,000 to complete your education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London.
Why study at King’s College London? Through their highly qualified and experienced teachers, they make sure that you are fully prepared to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2021.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBBS
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in MBBS 5 years programme offered by King’s College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- First-year on the MBBS 5-year programme or 2nd year on the extended medical Degree Programme in 2020-21;
- Undertaking their first degree;
- Home Student
- Must be in receipt of there maximum entitlement to a student loan for maintenance (i.e. household income must be £50k or less)
- Have given ‘consent to share’your household income data with King’s to student finance England (SEE).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to grab this opportunity, then you must be recommended to take admission at King’s College London.
- Supporting Documents: Submit NHS Bursary Letter, SLC Financial Notification letter, 3 months of Bank / Building Society statements for all accounts, Evidence of Rent /Mortgage, Evidence of benefits claimed and send it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have IELTS (6.5) or equivalent TOEFL 583 with minimum 53 in all skills.
King’s College London will provide the award amount of £5,000 for students to complete their MBBS degree in the UK. There are three awards available.