Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology is offering the Designated Scholarships in Ethiopia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open to Ethiopian students who are going to take part in the masters degree programme.
Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology was founded in 1997 and is an Ethiopian-based graduate school. It provides students with different diploma programmes.
Why study at the Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology? They offer high-quality educational, educational and research areas to better address the demands of students, academics and scientists.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ethiopian students
- The award can be taken in the Ethiopia
- Eligible Countries: Ethiopia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: : Masters programme in specific areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Ethiopian students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the masters degree programme at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Scanned copy of Church Recommendation form completed and signed by leaders of the church of which the applicant is a member
- Personal testimony on a separate sheet
- Scanned copy of temporary or original degree
- Candidates who have not settled their cost-sharing must submit a temporary degree indicating their CGPA.
- Scanned copy of a transcript
- Scanned copy of bank deposit slip
- Official Transcripts must be sent from the candidate’s previous academic institution directly to EGST’s mailing address
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum GPA of 2.5 or in subjects other than theology with a GPA of 2.0.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to take IELTS or equivalent English examination to demonstrate English proficiency.
Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology will provide the educational fund for students in Ethiopia.