Queens University is now looking forward to helping bright Indian students fulfil their academic goals through an excellence Principal’s Scholarships.
There are five awards available to support Indian students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity for Indian students.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University at Kingston, commonly known as Queen’s University, is a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. It offers ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools.
Why study at Queens University? Queen’s invests in graduate student talent and it offers research excellence and a transformative student experience. They provide support services and resources specifically for students that add value to the student experience and enable academic, professional and personal success.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021
- University or Organization: Queens University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be considered citizens of India
- Must have to enroll in the bachelors degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students will be automatically considered for this award, no application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the high-school transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is your second language, you may need to provide evidence of standardized English testing results.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $10,000 at Queen’s University in Canada.