With the collaboration of the Australian Government, the University of the Sunshine Coast is administrating the Destination Australia Awards for sparkling overseas students.
The award is accessible for the international students who wish to undertake a full-time degree program at the USC in Australia.
Helpful option to get up to $15,000 per year for a degree course in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1994, the University of the Sunshine Coast is a public university in Australia. It is the only public institution in Queensland to receive five stars for teaching quality in them independently.
Why at the University of the Sunshine Coast? The goal of the university is to discover their future path, to become the best they can be, and to make their mark on the world.
Application Deadline: January 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: degree program
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing degree program in any subject stream offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to take admission in the degree program at USC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are required to take admission in the degree program at USC Gympie or USC Fraser Coast. After being registered, you can download the online application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts and copy of passport are required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: You have to meet the minimum entry requirements of the University
- Language Requirement: Students are advised to check the English language requirements of the USC.
The bursaries are valued at up to $15,000 per year which will be used to cover the costs of studying at uni, including things like tuition fees, textbooks, or costs associated with placements, internships or study-related travel.