Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management is pleased to announce the Erasmus Trust Fund funding for the academic session 2020-21.
Great opportunity for non-EEA students to financial help to study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Erasmus University Rotterdam was founded in 1913 and it is a public university located in the Netherlands. The university has ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why at Erasmus University Rotterdam? They provide advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career destination. It provides students with the best career opportunities to succeed in their chosen careers.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: € 9.857 and a maximum sum of € 15.000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications from non-EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Health Care Management and Health Economics Policy and Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant’s nationality is non-EEA
- The applicant has never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- The applicant must be admitted to one of the following programs:
- Master Health Care Management
- Master Health Economics Policy and Law
- The applicant must have achieved excellent study results during his/her previous bachelor program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can access the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents such as:
- Motivation statement
- Certified copy of your academic transcript, including your GPA calculated up to the moment of application
- Budget plan
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate the reason why this application will enlarge his/her opportunity to study at Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, you have to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
- C2 ProficiencyOpens external or C1 AdvancedOpens external: minimum overall score of 185
Candidates will receive a sum of a maximum of € 15.000 from the Erasmus Trust Fund to cover living expenses and the IND immigration application fee.