Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon? Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged.
Systems Design Center Summer Internship 2019 is open to all students who are pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics from an ABET-accredited curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
A fine internship for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You’ll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
- Field of Internship: Internship is available for Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Systems Engineering
- Course Level: Internship
- Internships Provider: Raytheon -The Systems Design Center at Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS)
- An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- S. Citizenship is required. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
- Proven strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Basic Engineering skills and interest in how systems are developed and function
- Must currently have or be able to obtain a DoD issued Secret Security Clearance.
- Matlab and/or C++ experience
- Modelling and Simulation experience
- Ability to analyze issues and define solutions
- Strong communication skills including effective written, verbal, and listening skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently pursue information and solve problems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to problem solve and seek out additional resources
Internship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to complete an online application.
- The applicants must upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition
Application Deadline: Closed