The University of London, Institute of Education (IOE) offers scholarships for non-EU national from a low/middle-income country to study full-time MA Education, Gender and International Development.
Purpose of opening this program is to support candidates from all over the world to who wants to get higher education in their interested subjects.
The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) with approximately 4,000 students is the largest education research body. It also moved into specific areas of research at the outbreak of World War II.
Why at the University of London? The university supports students to make a bright future in their chosen career. And also works to improve their personality with communication skills.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants must meet the following criteria-
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the award.
- The fund is open to pursuing a master degree program in MA Education, Gender and International Development.
- Candidate must be a non-EU national
- Citizen of ow or middle-income country.
- Has not previously studied or resided for more than one year in the UK.
How to Apply
Funded education covers the cost of tuition fees and provides a bursary for living expenses for one academic year.