Scholars are welcomed for acquiring the new Die Presse Scholarship which is providing by the Environmental Technology & International Affairs at TU Wien in Austria.
This funding of education is aimed to provide assistance to all the international students who wish to commence in the M.sc program at TU Wein.
Wonderful opportunity for the international students.
User Review( votes)
TU Wien is one of the significant colleges in Vienna. The college has gotten broad worldwide and household acknowledgement in instructing just as in research, and it is a much-regarded accomplice of advancement arranged enterprises.
Why at the TU Wien? TU Wien is effectively and capably associated with the making of specialized, financial, social, social and natural structures for its students.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
Applicants who are going to take part in the MSc program under the subject area of Environmental Technology & International Affairs, are qualified for this funding.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Fill in the online application form at application.da-Vienna.ac.at/master/Application.aspx
- Post copies of the following to the DA Registrar’s Office: these documents should reach the Registrar by March 15, 2020, at the latest:
- motivation letter
- proof of competence in English
- university/college diploma
- transcript of grades
- high school diploma
- copy of your passport
- photo (passport sized)
- two recommendation letters.
- These MUST be:
- submitted by the referees to the candidate in a sealed envelope or
- submitted by the referees directly to our registrar Ms Genny Chiarandon by postal mail
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who are willing to take admission at the college, ought to have a Baccalaureate degree, a Magister degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any field of study.
- Language Requirement: To be empowered with this education assistance grant, candidates must have CPE, IELTS (minimum 7.0), and TOEFL (minimum 627 Points or 263 Points scores in the English language.
Benefits: The beneficiary of this education award will get EUR 13,600