If you are an International student and searching for a good opportunity then you must consider scholarships for Erasmus Mundus Masters in Women’s and Gender Studies.
The educational awards are activated to support high achievement candidates in studies by covering some of the expenses throughout their study period.
User Review( votes)
The European Commission supported an excellence program as Erasmus Mundus Master’s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe. GEMMA has a unique way of bringing together feminism from all cardinal point.
Why at this University? The best in the world and top in Spain, the University of Granada has the top quality of service and an extensive range of programmes. It is an ideal university city with a truly international experience. Also organizes cultural hubs along with language learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 15th 2020, 5 pm (Granada local time).
The eligibility criteria need to be obeyed by the applicants-
- Candidates from Europe and outside of Europe are eligible for this award.
- You can apply for pursuing a master’s degree course in Women’s and Gender Studies.
- For this grant, you must be committed to enrolling a full-time study course at the university.
How to Apply
GEMMA is the first Erasmus +: Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe.
- How to apply: For this fund, the applicants should have to take admission in a master’s course at the University of Granada and can be eligible for applying to the award online.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the curriculum vitae, copy of passport’s name page, letter of recommendation and motivation, an academic transcript must be submitted by the participant.
- Admission Requirements: The student must complete a Bachelor’s degree from an identifying university.
- Language Requirement: There are three types of language requirements- English language proficiency must be shown by IELTS or TOEFL test. Instituto Cervantes DELE certificate for Spanish and Dante Institute standard test is required for Italian.
Funded education will cover the programmes tuition fee and participation costs. Also includes a monthly contribution to subsistence cost (1.000 euros during the 24-month duration of the Programme).