Walt Disney is pleased to offer the Disney J1 Australia and New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program for the talented applicants. The program is a five to twelve-month experience located at Walt Disney World® Resort, near Orlando, Florida.
Participants of this program have the opportunity to gain real-world work experience with a world-renowned entertainment company, learn skills from Disney leaders, meet people from around the world and take part in a life-changing experience. Participants work in the front line, guest-facing roles throughout our Parks & Resorts.
A fine internship for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internship is available for Cultural Exchange Program
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Walt Disney World Resort
- An internship can be taken in Orlando, Florida, United States
To be eligible to apply for the Australia & New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program, you MUST
- Have completed year 12 and are now a current full-time student at an accredited post-secondary university, TAFE or Polytechnic institution acquiring a Bachelors Degree, Diploma or a Certificate.
- Have completed at least their first year of consecutive full-time study.
- Be studying your post-secondary courses in a classroom.
- Attend a presentation and in-person interview in Australia or New Zealand. Presentation details are shared as part of the application process.
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Be receptive to Disney LookLink opens in new window guidelines.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Pay rate: Cast Members will earn an hourly rate of pay starting at $11.00 per hour depending on the role they are selected to perform.
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit an online application by completing the form.
- You are required to upload your Resume/CV and Cover Letter for this job application.
- Candidates are required to attend a presentation and in-person interview in Australia or New Zealand.
Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.