Walt Disney is pleased to offer the Disney J1 Australia and New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program. The program is a five to twelve-month experience located at Walt Disney World® Resort, near Orlando, Florida.
Participants of this program have the opportunity to gain real-world work experience with a world-renowned entertainment company, learn skills from Disney leaders, meet people from around the world and take part in a life-changing experience.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Cultural Exchange Program
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney World Resort
An internship can be taken in Orlando, Florida, United States
To be eligible to apply for the Australia & New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program, you MUST
- Speak English fluently
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Have completed year 12 and are now a current full-time student at an accredited post-secondary University, TAFE or Polytechnic institution acquiring a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or a Certificate. The current program of study must be at least 1-year in length (candidates enrolled in accelerated 6-month programs are not eligible unless enrolled in consecutive 6-month programs that total at least 1 year and are within the same field/similar field of study)
- Have completed at least their first year of consecutive full-time study
- Be studying your post-secondary courses in a classroom. If you are taking classes full-time online or the majority of your courses online, you are not eligible
- If you have earned a Bachelor’s Degree you may also apply but must start work at Walt Disney World® Resort within 12 months of your graduation date
- If you are enrolled in an Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate program, you must have completed your first full year of study and be actively enrolled in your educational institution. Graduates of these programs are not eligible
- Not defer the semester prior to your arrival
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Pay rate: Cast Members will earn an hourly rate of pay starting at $10.00 per hour depending on the role they are selected to perform.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. They strongly encourage candidates to explore disneyinternationalprograms.com prior to submitting an application. Participants work in front line, guest-facing roles throughout our Parks & Resorts.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The program is a five to twelve-month experience program.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit an online application by completing the registration online.
- You are required to upload your Resume/CV and Cover Letter for this job application.
- In-country interviews will be held in May 2019 in Australia and New Zealand. Invitations to schedule in-country interviews will be sent at the beginning of April 2019.
- Candidates are required to attend a presentation and in-person interview in Australia or New Zealand.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.