The University of Leicester is excited to announce its Distance Learning Merit Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This Distance Learning merit-based scholarship, worth £800, is open to the UK and international fee-paying applicants applying for a postgraduate degree at the University of Leicester.
Get financial assistance to complete a master’s degree at the University of Leicester.
User Review( vote)
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The University has research groups in astrophysics, biochemistry, and genetics. It gives its students opportunities to provide new ways to understand the world. It also has a vibrant and worthwhile learning environment that prepares students for their future.
Why choose to study at the University of Leicester? The University of Leicester has seen a vision to provide inspiring education and research working in partnership with its communities to become a truly inclusive University. The University also provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: The application is now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £800
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA, PGDip, and PGCert.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- It is available for any taught postgraduate distance learning degree offered by the University of Leicester.
- You must be starting your course in the 2022/23 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the university. There is no need to apply separately for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at the University of Leicester, your written and spoken English must be good enough for you to fully understand, and benefit from, your degree course.
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300