The Department of Sociology at the University of Antwerp is delighted to announce the Doctoral Scholarships in the Sociology of Health. The application for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
The award aims to assist talented and deserving international students who want to apply for the doctoral programme at the University of Antwerp.
Amazing chance to get benefited in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
The University of Antwerp is a major Belgian university located in the city of Antwerp. The University of Antwerp has about 20,000 students, which makes it the third-largest university in Flanders. It was rank as 198th globally according to Times Higher Education. The university has 30 academic bachelors, 69 masters, 20 and 22 postgraduates. The six campuses are located all over the city of Antwerp, from the historic city center to the green belt to the south of the city.
Why would like to study at the University of Antwerp? If you choose to study at the University of Antwerp, you will obtain a degree that has received prestigious accreditations and appeared in international rankings. You will receive high-quality education and personal guidance from professors and academic staff. The University of Antwerp is characterized by its high standards in education, internationally competitive research, and entrepreneurial approach.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the 8th of August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Antwerp
- Department: Department of Sociology
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Sociology of Health offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have a strong interest in (qualitative) scientific research;
- You have flexible, autonomous, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You take initiative and full responsibility;
- You are quality-oriented, honest, creative, and collaborative.
- You are willing to travel for fieldwork abroad;
- You are motivated and able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- You act with attention to quality, integrity, creativity, and cooperation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for this scholarship through the University of Antwerp’s online application form. After that, if you have any questions about the job, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a motivation letter, your CV, and a text that represents your work (preferably in English).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a master’s degree in the Social Sciences or Public Health or they will have obtained it by the time they start work.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have high interpersonal and be fluent in Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of additional languages.
The University of Antwerp will provide salary or eco cheques and a bicycle allowance or a full reimbursement of public transport costs to the selected candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.