Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, Fanshawe College is granting the International Latin American Leadership Entrance Awards for international aspirants.
The educational award is accessible for brilliant students who want to complete their post-secondary programme at Fanshawe College.
Wonderful offer for international students to get a study fund in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, Fanshawe College is a public college in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. It has approximately 43,000 students and provides over 200 higher education programs.
Why study at Fanshawe College? Fanshawe College is committed to giving every candidate with a global outlook to meet student and employer needs. Here, you will develop many valuable skills which can be applied to your chosen field.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary programme
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Latin America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- International visa students with a valid Study Permit from Latin America and is registered full time in Level 1 (or first semester with advanced standing) in any post-secondary program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants are recommended to take admission to the degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Current transcripts from your secondary school, final transcripts from your secondary school and proof of successful completion of all academic course.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum average of 70% in the final year of secondary study
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate studies, have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL score 80
- For graduate studies, have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL score 90
Fanshawe College will provide educational fund for talented students to cover their study expenses in Canada for the academic year 2020/2021.