Don‡t miss out on this opportunity to join a learning community grounded in academic excellence and focused on student success and apply now for the Distinguished Scholarships at the University of Wisconsin Parkside.
This application is open to all international undergraduate or graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023. Selection will be based on academic merit. Awardees will be handed scholarships worth $6,000 per year.
Worthy offer for candidates in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Parkside is a public university in Somers, Wisconsin, ranked #168-#222 in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The school supports students by designing custom-tailored degree programmes to meet the demands of the job market today.
Why choose to study at the University of Wisconsin–Parkside? The University of Wisconsin is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population and local, national, and global communities.
Application Deadline: Students must complete and submit their application by the early admission deadline, i.e., 15th January 2022, to apply for the opportunity .
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Parkside
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Any foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for either the undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at UWP.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 or 3.7 or greater.
- The applicants must possess an F1 Visa, attend full-time, and be in a degree-seeking programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can head to the application portal of the university to submit an admission application. All international students that apply will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic transcripts and a copy of their passport alongside the online application and English proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Students must be 17 years and above and Rank in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class or have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a high GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 71 (internet-based)
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- An ACT English subscore of 23 or higher
- Minimum EIKEN score of 2304
- Minimum GTEC score of 1140
The University of Wisconsin will offer the selected students $6,000 per year towards any undertaken undergraduate or graduate programme.