If you want to thrive in your studies and build a successful career in the USA, you can apply for the Distinguished Tennessean International Award at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
The educational award aims to support students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university. The award is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Great offer for international students in the USA
User Review( votes)
The University of Tennessee Knoxville was founded in 1794 and is one of the country’s oldest public universities. It is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with 10 undergraduate schools and eleven graduate colleges.
Why study at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville? The university aspires to provide opportunities where students exemplify the Volunteer Spirit, inspiring others to learn, lead, and serve. They improve recruitment and financial support to attract excellent students.
Application Deadline: December 15
- University or Organization: University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen and International students
- Awards can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Eligible students must have a minimum 3.2 UT core weighted GPA and will be selected based on a holistic review of their admissions application and supplemental materials.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the University of Tennessee.
- Supporting Documents: A scanned copy of passport, high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation, etc.
- Entry Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to have good knowledge of the English language
The University of Tennessee Knoxville will provide scholarships range from partial to full program awards. The programs cost is $4,180 that includes campus housing, meals, instruction, materials (books), campus programming, field trips, and health insurance.