International students keen on pursuing their medical careers abroad are presented with this amazing opportunity named Foreign Student A Scholarships at the Korea University College of Medicine for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is solely based on academic merit. Students that score a minimum of 4.0 on a scale of 4.5 are deemed eligible to take the scholarship. The scholarship award will cover the full graduate tuition and entrance fee.
User Review( vote)
Korea University is a private research university in South Korea and ranked 69th in Top Universities Ranking 2021. It holds a mission to beatify the Korean education system to meet global standards and is driven by a sustainable passion for life.
Why choose to study at Korea University? Korea University possesses the best infrastructure with cutting-edge educational equipment that connects the students and the staff to the world. It has designed programmes to provide students with opportunities for an experiment-based education to maximize the students’ research abilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: College of Medicine
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for graduate study at the College of Medicine of Korea University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a recommendation from the department and permission from the dean of the graduate school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can follow the procedure mentioned here to apply. Students that meet the scholarship requirements will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification with 4.0 GPA on a scale of 4.5.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL CBT – 233
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOPIK – 6
Korea University will provide the selected students 100% tuition fee and entrance fee for the graduate programme at Korea University.