DLR-DAAD Research Fellowships is a program implemented by the ‘German Aerospace Center’ (DLR) and the ‘German Academic Exchange Service’ (DAAD).
Golden opportunity for domestic and international students.
User Review( vote)
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: DAAD
Course Level: Doctoral, Research, Postdoctoral
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Indonesia
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Doctoral, Research, Postdoctoral offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: At the time of their application, applicants for a DLR-DAAD Fellowship must
- Applicants must be able to prove their outstanding study or research achievements in the field of research corresponding to the fellowship offer,
- Type A: have completed their studies or research with a university degree not more than six years ago,
- Type B: have completed their studies with a doctorate/PhD/Candidate (Russia) not more than two years ago,
- Type C: applicants must be working in higher education or at a research institute; positions are open to outstandingly-qualified academics and scientists who should generally hold a doctorate/ Ph.D., additional prerequisites may differ and are stated in the fellowship offers,
- Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of English; knowledge of German is advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , the application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. Your referees should send their letters of recommendation by post to the application address.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit Certificates, proof of credits, certifications, and translations that may be scanned in non-certified form and uploaded to the DAAD portal.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Type A – Doctoral Students (Doctorate in Germany): monthly installment of 1,760 euros; e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances
- Type B – Postdoctoral Students (Research in Germany): 2,400 euros per month
- Type C – Senior Scientists (Research in Germany): 2,760 euros per month