The Orange Tulip program (OTS) is a partial education award offered by higher education universities for the academic year 2020-2021.
The study program is available only for Indonesian Citizens who are currently undergoing the registration process or accepted at one of the universities in the Netherlands participating in OTS.
User Review( votes)
Nuffic is a non-profit organization for international cooperation in the field of education. Nuffic Neso Indonesia provides information and provides free consultations on more than 2,100 study programs provided in English.
Application Deadline: May 1 every year
University or Organization: Nuffic
Course Level: Any
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Indonesia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- Indonesian Citizen;
- Not studying in the Netherlands or working in the Netherlands;
- Currently undergoing the registration process or
- They have been accepted at one of the universities in the Netherlands participating in OTS;
- Meet the special requirements needed by the registered Orange Tulip Scholarship scheme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , the applications need to check whether the institution and study program you have chosen is listed in the Orange Tulip Scholarship Scheme. After then apply the Orange Tulip Scholarship Registration Form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit Softcopy file in Word or PDF, Each file is given a clear name in English, Total of all attachments Send documents by e-mail to [email protected]
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- In general, OTS scholarship recipients will get a discount of study fees ranging from 30% – 100% or only offer dependents for living expenses per month (without a discount on study fees).
- The rest of the costs that are not written in the scheme mean that it is not funded by the program so it needs to be borne by the program recipient with personal finance or other sponsors.