Applications are being accepted from the Indian and Sri Lankan candidates for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships program. This study program is offered by La Trobe University in Australia.
This prestigious provides a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies and it is open for high-achieving international students who wish to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
Amazing opportunity for students from India or Sri Lanka to complete their study in Australia
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is an Australian public research university that was established in 1964. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and doctoral degree programs. Applicants achieve academic excellence and growth in their studies here.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university provides financial assistance to deserving applicants and encourages them to continue their studies. You will gain excellent knowledge and educational experience here, with a strong focus on employability.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: 100% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: For Indian and Sri Lankan Students
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from India or Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfill all the criteria given below:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of India or Sri Lanka.
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree under the LTIS List of Eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, seekers are mandatory to get admission in undergraduate or postgraduate at this university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date to apply for this scholarship.
- A detailed resume
- a 4-5 minute video recording answering the below questions
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Why have you chosen la Trobe University?
- What are your career goals?
- How would you like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification?
- Admission Requirements: For applying for this educational award, you are required to find out the admission requirement page of this university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants who belong to any non-English speaking country must submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency. This institution recognizes TOEFL and IELTS.
La Trobe University will provide a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies to high-achieving International students accepted into their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.