The Government of India is offering the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS). These are available for graduate, postgraduate studies and professional courses.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious candidates, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
Marvelous Scholarships for College and University Students.
User Review( votes)
The rate of the award is Rs. 10000/- per annum at Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses and Rs. 20000/- per annum at the Post-Graduation level.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Central Sector Scheme for College and University holders is a merit-cum-means scholarship scheme. Eligibility conditions:
- Holders who are above the 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream from a particular Board of Examination in Class XII
- Pursuing a regular course
- Having a family income of less than Rs.6 lakh per annum
- Not receiving any other free study
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Bank Passbook for filling bank details, Aadhaar card No., Parental income certificate, A valid mobile number, An e-mail ID, Caste certificate wherever required, Disability certificate wherever required.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
The rate of the award is Rs. 10000/- per annum at Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses and Rs. 20000/- per annum at the Post-Graduation level. Candidates pursuing professional courses are paid Rs. 20,000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th Year.