Are you interested in mass media and looking for an opportunity to pursue your interest? Then you must apply for the Wahlgrenska foundation grants program.
This outstanding opportunity is open for high achieving international and a Sweden participant who wants to pursue a PhD degree program either in a Swedish university or any other university in the world.
Good educational opportunity for Sweden and International students
User Review( vote)
The Wahlgrenska Foundation is a research foundation in Sweden. It has a good reputation for its social services and development policies towards a student’s future.
Why hould apply for this educational program? Through this program, the participants will have a good opportunity for developing their knowledge and a chance to start their higher education at a reputable university in Sweden or any other in the world.
- University or Organization: The Wahlgrenska Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research degree program
- Award: SEK 75,000
- Access Mode: Post
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sweden and International
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of Sweden and international are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of mass media -such as press, radio, and television, and computer media at any university in Sweden or internationally.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have a strong in the given field and ready to start research at any Swedish university or any other university in the world.
How to Apply
- Before applying to this opportunity, the participants have to be enrolling in a PhD degree program at any university in Sweden or international.
- After being admitted in the course, they need to complete an application form for the grant. The form should be sent to-Wahlgrenska Foundation,
c / o Luterkort Law Firm,
- Stortorget 17, 211 22 MALMÖ
- The participants must attach a CV with copies of diplomas and a publication list, along with contact information for two references persons.
Benefits: The free education grant will worth SEK 75,000 to each successful participant.