The University of Melbourne has established the Dr. Betty Elliott Horticulture Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024. The program is available to support its concept of obtaining Australian and International students to live together.
The Scholarship is presented to all international and Australian national students undertaking postgraduate research study at the university. The applicants can gain a scholarship of Up to $12,000 available to award in scholarships. This Scholarship is usually awarded at around $3,000.
Excellent offer for international students to study at the University of Melbourne in Australia with a funding opportunity.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is Australia‘s number-one institute and a global leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. It is a general research institute launched in 1853 and Australia’s second oldest university, currently ranking 33rd in QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne desires to prepare graduates who make their impact, present an education that stimulates challenges and fulfills its students, and leads to influential careers and the skills to make deep contributions to society. Its invention allows individuals to be global leaders by creating, applying and disseminating business and economics knowledge.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Up to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 8
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a Postgraduate research degree in Sciences and mathematics offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be undertaking postgraduate research in the discipline of sustainability in horticulture.
- They demonstrate financial need by filling in the application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their postgraduate research applications via the university portal. The scholarship application form is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic results and proof of graduation
- Master thesis
- Evidence (if research experience)
- Research proposal
- Two academic referee reports
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this program, applicants must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of IELTS or TOEFL tests to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The University of Melbourne will provide Up to $12,000 available to award in scholarships. This scholarship is usually awarded at around $3,000.