To support bright international students in the United States, Fordham University is actively offering the Loyola International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is available for brilliant students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university. The award is valued at $1,000 to $12,500. These scholarships are awarded to entering traditional first-year and transfer students who show high academic performance and leadership ability.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1841, Fordham University is a private research university located in New York. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students. It is a world-class comprehensive research institution. Fordham has four undergraduate and six graduate schools that offer more than 60 majors to national and international students.
Why study at Fordham University? At Fordham, you’ll receive a rigorous education in one of the world’s greatest cities and education that will sharpen your talents, widen your vision, and prepare you to embrace and create change. You’ll thrive intellectually as you struggle with new ideas. It supported the development of your critical skills to improve your chances in the job market within your field. It’s provided a rigorous education and shapes students who strive for excellence in everything they do.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarship is January 15
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 to $12,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at Fordham University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, applicants must take admission at Fordham University. After being enrolled, applicants are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach high school transcript, letter of recommendation, and essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Fordham requires TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test results from non-native English-speaking international applicants.
Fordham University will provide the award amount ranging from $1,000 to $12,500 for students in the USA.