If you’ve worked hard to earn good grades and advance your education, you may qualify for the Master’s Environmental, Safety, and Health Management Scholarships offered at the University of Findlay for the academic year 2023-2024.
All students are eligible to apply, maybe domestic or international, to this scholarship. The students must have applied to study for the Master of Science in Environmental, Safety, and Health Management programme at the University of Findlay to be able to win this $2,000 award over the course of the programme.
This scholarship will provide a sum of $2,000 to pursue a master’s degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1882 through a joint partnership between the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay, the University of Findlay is a private Christian university in Findlay, Ohio. The University of Findlay is ranked 263rd among National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Findlay? The University of Findlay aims to equip our students for meaningful lives and productive careers. University of Findlay’s vision is to become a leading Midwestern university characterized by these core values. The university places a deep belief in personal attention essential to its students for the development of its students as whole persons.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students and home country national students can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The master of Science in Environmental, Safety, and Health Management programme available at the University of Findlay can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the Master of Science in Environmental, Safety, and Health Management programme at the University of Findlay.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the online application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bank statement official transcripts
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or have a minimum cumulative graduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale associated with a previous master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 105
The scholarship winners will be awarded $2,000 over course of the undertaken program at the University of Findlay.