Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? If so, then here is an amazing opportunity to apply for the Duerksen MBA Leadership Award provided by McGill University.
Wonderful offer for developing countries students to get financial help for MBA study in Canada.
User Review( vote)
McGill University was founded in 1821, and it is a public research university in Quebec, Canada. The university was ranked first in Canada, and it offers various degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study.
Why would like to study at McGill University? Mcgill is known for attracting the brightest minds from all over the world. They also provide exceptional career opportunities for academics across disciplines and borders.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is March 15, 2022
- University or Organization: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit and demonstrated community leadership or work in the not-for-profit sector.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the McGill University.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your Letter of reference, academic transcripts, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have achieved a standardized test score of GMAT and GRE and also have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
McGill University will provide an educational bursary of $10,000 for the eligible candidates.