The Widener University is now accepting applications for the #YouAreWelcomeHere International funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are three annual renewable opportunities are available for freshman international candidates of all academic majors and fields of study in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1821, Widener University is a private university located in Chester, Pennsylvania. It has three other campuses that offer associate’s, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at Widener University? While studying at the university, students will have a variety of opportunities such as externships, internships, the public interest initiative, and other practical learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fees coverage
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are welcome from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in all academic majors and fields of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for admission to Widener University in an eligible undergraduate program. After that, students should apply the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a course at the university. If you are a freshman applicant, you must have completed the highest level of secondary education in your country of residence.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Widener University will award three annual, renewable financial aids covering 50% of tuition fees for the successful candidates.