In partnership with StuNed, the Maastricht University is dispensing the StuNed programme for the high-potential Indonesian candidates in the Netherlands.
The main objective of the program is to strengthen the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia and also to support Indonesian students who will commence in the master’s degree program at the university.
Great chance for Indonesian students to get master with financial help in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
As the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities, Maastricht University was established in 1976. It is a public university in the Netherlands and regularly ranks as one of Europe’s leading universities.
Why at Maastricht University? At Maastricht University, you have an extraordinary melting pot of cultures, languages and nationalities. Here, you can develop the skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of the professional world.
Application Deadline: March 2020
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications from accepted from Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered,
- You must be a citizen of Indonesia
- Students have a minimum education is S1 / D4 and can show proof of academic achievement
- If you are an employee in Indonesia, employees must get approval from the institution as evidenced by the official statement of the institution leader on the stamp stating that his staff is permitted to study in the Netherland.
- Applicants must be accepted in one of the master’s programs at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants are obliged to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the passport or identity card, a recent passport picture, letter of acceptance and copy of your most recent grades transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelors degree from any recognised university. Before applying for master study, applicants must check admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students can demonstrate English language proficiency by TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 90, or a minimum IELTS of 6.5.
- Applicants who complete their study in an English-speaking country or graduate from an international program are exempt from TOEFL or IELTS, graduating a maximum of 2 years
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Living expenses:€ 970* per month
- Health & liability insurance:€ 700*
- Visa application costs:€ 171*
- Tuition fees:€ 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme
- International Travel Expenses: At the cost of travelling to Maastricht
- The one-time personal allowance for settling in € 275*
- One-time study materials allowance:€ 310*