To encourage and support the pursuit of knowledge for deserving students from the Middle East, San Francisco State University is offering the Dwight James Simpson Memorial Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is open to applications from students from Middle East countries that undertake an undergraduate degree programme at SFSU. The scholarship award is up to $300 and will be given to the selected students.
User Review( votes)
San Francisco State University is a public university with a longstanding commitment to inclusiveness and social justice. SFSU ranks 29th among the Regional Universities West and stimulates intellectual and personal development, promotes equity, and inspires the courage to lead, create, and innovate.
Why choose to study at the San Francisco State University? SFSU is committed to providing the opportunity to master the Computer Science discipline to students from all backgrounds. It offers programs that combine strong fundamentals, project- and team-oriented activities, and soft skills, leading to a well-rounded professional education.
Application Deadline: November 30
- University or Organization: San Francisco State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $300
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Middle East
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Middle East countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme offered at SFSU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and been accepted into a degree programme at SFSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications online on the CalState Application portal. Students that meet the scholarship criteria will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official, original, or certified/attested copies of all original academic documents in the original language of the issue along with a complete official academic record showing all courses or subjects, dates of enrolment, and grades/marks received, and official degree(s), diplomas, or certificate(s) awarded.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must at least have a high school graduation certificate meet the other entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All SF State undergraduate applicants, regardless of citizenship, must demonstrate English Language Proficiency by exam or previous academic instruction in English before an admissions decision can be made.
San Francisco State University will present a sum of $300 to the selected international candidates towards any degree programme study undertaken at SFSU.