ACI Foundation is giving an opportunity for high-caliber international students to apply for the Middle East and North Africa Fellowships programme.
The fellowship is available to high potential students in concrete-related graduate and undergraduate degree programs for the academic year 2021-2022.
User Review( votes)
The ACI Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships, while also serving as an independent resource to provide thought leadership and strategic direction for the concrete industry.
Why should you apply for the programme? The ACI Foundation’s proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative focus offers those who are passionate about their work and legacy an institution for contributing to the future through their expertise, experience, and donations as the organization identify trends, opportunities, and needs, and takes an active role in supporting the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2021
- University or Organization: ACI Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA and Canada
- Eligible Countries: The Middle East and North Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be eligible for a graduate scholarship, you must be a full-time student in a master’s or PhD program during the entire award cycle. Applicants must not have exceeded their second year of a master’s program or fourth year of a PhD program.
- To be eligible for an undergraduate scholarship, the applicant must be a full-time undergraduate at the time of applying for and during the entire award cycle.
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be awarded to international students; however, you must attend the U.S. or Canadian institution during the award cycle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students must have to complete the online application form. Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the fellowship to their personal development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following five items:
- Applicant’s contact and educational information.
- A resume – Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Acrobat Adobe (.pdf) format
- A 500-word essay
- Official transcripts – English language & with a 4.0 grading scale
- Two endorsements
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application. This is optional and not required.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their fellowship in the USA and Canada.