Western New England University has announced the $3,000 First Robotics Scholarships. The scholarship application is open to all domestic and international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Incoming first-year students from the USA and other international countries who are accepted in any major at Western New England University and include proof of high school participation in FIRST Robotics on his or her application will automatically be awarded a $2,000 FIRST Robotics Scholarship.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Western New England University is a private university in Springfield, Massachusetts that holds excellence in Teaching, Research, and Scholarship, understanding that the primary purpose is to provide an outstanding education. It ranks 213th in National Universities.
Why choose to study at Western New England University? WNE gives its students personalized experiences and unique opportunities in an incredible environment. It attracts students who are hard-working, ambitious, curious, and caring with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2022
- University or Organization: Western New England University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes in any major at WNE can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have participated in FIRST Robotics or FIRST Tech Challenge competitions as high school students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to submit their admission application either through the WNE portal of the Common Application. Interested applicants must indicate their specific program and their team number related to their first experience on their WNE application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary and college transcripts
- Affidavit of support
- Bank letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from an approved secondary school (high school) or have obtained a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) by the time of their matriculation.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79 IBT
- IELTS – 6
- PTE Academic – 53
- STEP Eiken – Pre-1
- iTEP – 4
- Duolingo – 105 DET
The selected applicants will be awarded a $3,000 scholarship towards the cost of a UG degree at WNE.