Enthusiastic students are inviting for Early Bird Reward at the Queen’s University Belfast to study postgraduate degree programs. The program is available for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Early Bird Reward discount is awarded to individuals for the first-year study and is deducted from gross tuition fees at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
An awesome chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Queen’s University Belfast was established in 1845 and is committed to welcome students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why at Queen’s University Belfast? Queen’s is one of the well-known universities in the United Kingdom and it is ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook. Their mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 10% discount on gross fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Second Class Honours degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount, first have to take admission in the postgraduate program at the university. After that, applicants must email proof of transfer to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must scan and upload the degree transcripts, copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed along with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, candidates will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
The award offers a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year study to undertake postgraduate program at the Queen’s University Belfast.