Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, the University of Queensland is offering International PhD Positionsin Driver and Pedestrian Behaviour for outstanding candidates.
The study program is available for new domestic and international students who want to study for a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ encourages students to pursue higher education in a variety of fields. The institution places a great emphasis on teaching excellence and offers more national educational awards to researchers.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2021
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Awards: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Driver and pedestrian behaviour in shared environments
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enrol in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis, or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to support the application: academic CV, academic transcript, award certificates/testamurs, evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of passport, and contact details from two referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, please check the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually to the successful candidates.