To help students gain high-quality education in Nigeria, Petroleum Technology Development Fund is now granting the In-country Scholarships scheme.
Amazing opportunity for students in Nigeria.
User Review( votes)
Petroleum Technology Development Fund was established by Act no.25 of 1973 which repealed the Gulf Oil Company Training Fund Act prior to the establishment of PDTF, there existed the Gulf oil company Training Fund, the assets which were transferred to the fund upon promulgation of the Act setting it up.
Why should you apply for the programme? To train Nigerians to qualify as graduates and professionals in the field of Geoscience and science, environmental science, renewable energy, management, and engineering.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2021
- University or Organization: Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerians
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Geoscience and science courses, environmental science courses, renewable energy courses, management, and engineering courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students in any of the Federal Universities listed.
- The course of study should be related to the oil and gas industry as advertised.
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants should provide their transcripts for the first year of study (transcripts must be signed and stamped by the HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online application form can be accessed from the ptdf scholarship management portal.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with at least 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics (not more than 2 sittings, and the first sitting result must be uploaded).
- Letter of admission into the University
- First-year academic transcript(s) duly signed and stamped by HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff.
- Certificate of indigeneship (evidence of the state of origin and local government)
- Personal statement of a minimum of 1000 words stating reasons for undertaking the course of study.
- Admission Requirements: A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an oil and gas related field or a 2.2 with a minimum working experience of 2 years in the oil and gas industry
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
All successful applicants will receive the educational fund for students in Nigeria.