The scholarship programme aims to support students who want to take part in the MSc Academic and Professional degree programmes.
Get an award amount of £19,000 – £9,500 to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on 320-acre campus west of the city center. It is one of the world’s greatest universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It’s a prestigious university with a reputation for academic and scientific prowess. It is ranked 10th in the UK for the quality of its research outputs Times Higher REF 2014 Analysis.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university provides students with a wide range of professional options in education, community, and culture. Students have various opportunities to develop their talents and build a good future in their subjects of choice. It is proud of its strong research into real-world issues such as cancer, dementia, and climate change to water security and politics.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 May 2022
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Economics
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £19,000 – £9,500 and Tuition Fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Economics, MSc Finance, and Economics, MSc Behavioural and Experimental Economics, MSc Competition Economics and Policy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Applicants must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree programme at the university. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement and meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants to the University of East Anglia must be able to demonstrate an acceptable level of English language before they can be admitted onto any course or programme.
Successful scholars will receive the amount of £19,000 – £9,500 for students to complete their education at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom.