Southampton Business School is seeking applications from strong and ambitious candidates with research interests in Banking & Finance. It has established PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All UK, EU, and international/overseas students that hold a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification and wish to apply for a PhD study programme in Banking and Finance at the Southampton Business School are eligible to participate in this scholarship programme. Winners will be awarded a full-tuition fee and an annual stipend for up to 3 years.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university in Southampton, England. Southampton Business School is a part of a world-renowned Top 100 QS ranked Russell Group University with a global reputation for academic excellence.
Why choose to study at the Southampton Business School? Southampton Business School has an ambitious, quality-driven growth strategy, which will see us strengthen our position as a world-class business school in research, education, and enterprise.
Application Deadline: This scholarship application will close on Monday, 31st January 2022.
- University or Organization: Southampton Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,509
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic.
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All UK, EU, and international/overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in Banking and Finance at Southampton Business School of the University of Southampton can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the university’s standard admission requirements for PhD students in addition to a strong research proposal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission applications first, where they should indicate the specific subject area they are applying for and mention the scholarship reference’ 1642121TR’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- your CV
- your degree certificate(s) (and translated version if necessary)
- degree transcript(s)(and translated version if necessary)
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- two references
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with first-class and master’s degree with distinction or equivalent in any of our broad disciplines of business and management.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) (International English Language Testing System)
- PTE Academic UKVI
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT
- PSI Services (UK) Ltd; Skills for English UKVI (4 component)
- Trinity College London ISE (Integrated Skills in English)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency and Advanced
- Cambridge English First (FCE) – only acceptable to applicants applying for foundation year programs
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Duolingo English Test
The university will provide total tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,509 (£1,292.42 per month) for three years to all selected PhD candidates.