The postdoctoral fellow is expected to attend and participate in Mitchell Center events, teach one undergraduate course related to their academic interests, co-lead a research seminar for Mitchell Center undergraduate fellows, and attend other Mitchell events whenever possible. Selected candidates will be awarded $53,800 plus benefits, including health insurance.
Amazing chance for international applicants to complete their fellowship in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established as the College of Philadelphia in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It has four undergraduate schools as well as twelve graduate and professional schools. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
Why choose the University of Pennsylvania? Penn offers a traditional campus and a bustling city, a place rich with history but focused on innovation, and a big personal draw, the Quad. Students and faculty enjoy an Ivy League environment at Penn GSE that supports practical knowledge building and high-quality research. Their alumni are recognized as some of the world’s most influential education leaders, and our distinguished professors are pacesetters in their fields. Penn GSE has a legacy of innovation in education, and our wide-ranging work is all aimed at powering opportunities through education.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by February 15, 2022, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: School of Arts and Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $53,800
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Department of Democracy and Emergent Technologies at Pennsylvania can be applied for the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Professional qualifications are relevant to the PhD Fellowship project
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have enrolled in the postdoctoral Fellowship via application at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Title and Description of Proposed Research Study.
- Teaching Portfolio
- Writing Sample
- Confidential Letters of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a Ph.D. degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English proficiency by meeting their English proficiency requirements.
The selected candidates will get a $53,800 annual stipend and benefits, including health insurance, from the University of Pennsylvania.