The Edith Cowan University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Master of Exercise Science International Industry Scholarship. The programme is open for overseas students
The programme provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the master’s degree program in Australia for the academic session 2021-2022.
Established in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is a well-known university located in Perth, Western Australia. It has achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? The university provides candidates with an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help them to reach their potential. Here aspirants can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) coursework degree or Graduate Certificate of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) coursework degree.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Must not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship.
- Not already be enrolled in or have applied for the Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) and/or the Graduate Certificate of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) M27.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the scholarship, applicants must make an online course application via the ECU Online Application Portal. Note: In the online application, ensure you enter the group code provided on the conference flyer to be considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the admission requirements for ECU’s Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) U94 and/or the Graduate Certificate of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) M27.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding program provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees to study the master’s degree program for the academic session 2020/2021.