With the motive of providing a world-class education for deserving and talented students in Canada, the University of Regina is implementing the International Entrance funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Great offer for international students to get an award for study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
As a denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada, the University of Regina was founded in 1911. It offers internships, professional placements, practicums and various degree programs.
Why at the University of Regina? While studying at this university, you can enjoy life and succeed in your career goals. They promote the intellectual and personal development of its students through innovations in learning.
Application Deadline: March 15.
- University or Organization: University of Regina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Up to $200,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The studentship will be awarded to undergraduate students on a Study Permit who are applying for admission directly from a secondary school (or equivalent) into a direct-entry undergraduate program.
- Students must have an early-conditional admission average of 85.00% or higher and be enrolled in nine credit hours in the semester the award is presented.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Regina’s university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your High School Transcript and General Secondary Certificate, and Copy of your passport and mail it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Regina provides up to $200,000 annually. The educational award of $3,000 is automatically awarded to undergraduate students who are applying for admission at the university.