Edinburgh School of Biological Sciences is actively granting a very exciting Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship scheme for the session 2020/21.
The funding programme encourages UK/EU students who want to undertake a PhD Research Project at the University of Edinburgh in the UK.
Great funding opportunity for UK/EU Students funded by the University of Edinburgh in UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s most prestigious and oldest institution that offer various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students. It provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning.
Why would like to study at the University of Edinburgh? The university will equip you with the skills, insights, and perspectives needed to enhance your career and employment prospect. At Edinburgh, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programs to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Research Program in Green Chemical Synthesis using Microalgae and Biocompatible Chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Edinburgh. After that, the candidate must submit an online application and send documents to Dr Wallace (stephen.wallace-at-ed.ac.uk) as soon as possible.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should send a cover letter and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Edinburgh is providing fully-funded 4-year studentship that covers tuition fees and stipends for the academic session 2020/2021.