Take your skills to the next level with the help of the Postdoctoral Fellowship programme. This programme is organized by the Butantan Institute, São Paulo Research Foundation-FAPESP and Center of Toxins, Immune-Response and Cell Signaling (CeTICS).
The programme is open for international and domestic students who want to apply for the postdoctoral degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Proteomics.
A wonderful chance for students from all over the world to get benefited in Brazil.
User Review( votes)
Sao Paulo Research Foundation provides the headquarters for conducting a sponsored research project. In general, the project’s responsible researchers and grantees have affiliation with it.
Why should apply for this program? By joining this programme, students enjoy a high level of research opportunities with academic staff. Here students are encouraged to undertake research in a great learning environment.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2020
- Organization: Butantan Institute/São Paulo Research Foundation-FAPESP/Center of Toxins, Immune-Response and Cell Signaling (CeTICS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: R $ 7,373.10 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Brazil
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have obtained a doctorate, or a foreign degree deemed to be equivalent to a doctorate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for a fellowship, candidates must submit the following documents to Dr Solange M. T. Serrano, principal investigator solange.serrano-at-butantan.gov.br, Laboratory of Applied Toxicology, Butantan Institute, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should send a presentation letter with a brief statement of scientific experience, motivations for the post-doctoral research and indication of two professional references, and updated Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Requirements: Candidate should have a strong background in studies of protein chemistry/proteomics.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an English proficiency certificate such as TOEFL and IELTS.
The selected candidates will receive a postdoctoral grant from FAPESP, with the amount of R $ 7,373.10 per month and additional support of 15% of the annual value of the scholarship.