Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Edinburgh is giving an opportunity to apply for the School of Engineering PhD Scholarships. The funding programme is open to UK/EU students.
The PhD scholarship aims to develop advances membranes is the understanding of the underlying mechanism of interaction of CO2 and other gaseous species with the materials.
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities that provide various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning and ranked 18th in the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Edinburgh? The university offers candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. At this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees + stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Chemical Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have an honours degree at 2:1 or above in any of these areas, chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science, physics, or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Edinburgh. After that, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Edinburgh will provide tuition fees plus a stipend to UK and EU students who want to undertake PhD degree programme for the academic session 2020/2021.