Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, Rothamsted Research is providing the International Fellowship.
The scholarship scheme is now open to scientists from low- to middle- income countries who want to undertake the fellowship programme in the UK.
Great offer for middle and low-income countries students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Rothamsted Research is a world-leading, non-profit research centre that focuses on strategic agricultural science to the benefit of farmers and society worldwide.
Why should you apply for this programme? They are committed to the highest quality research, and they always seek to improve.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Rothamsted Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Funds for research cost and training
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Middle or low-income country students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Middle or low income country
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship in agricultural, biological, environmental, mathematical or computational sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen or be based exclusively in a low- to middle- income country.
- It is essential that the Candidate returns to employment in their home country where the experience gained through the RI Fellowship can be applied
- Applications are submitted by the UK supervisor but must be of relevance to research in the candidate‡s home country. It is therefore essential that the candidate makes contact with the UK supervisor and helps to co-develop the research proposal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being considered for the award, aspirants must have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a research proposal and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must be of doctoral status, with at least two years‡ post-doctoral experience.
- Language Requirement: Students must have good communication and writing skills.
The scholarship will provide the following:
- Supervision and training at Rothamsted Research
- Funds for Research costs related to their project
- Access to world-class research facilities and scientific support
- Funds for accommodation and subsistence
- Funds for travel between the home country and the UK