Earn your Diploma from Edith Cowan College by applying for the Diploma International Scholarships funding programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding program encourages students by providing a 10% reduction in their tuition fees at ECC. The scholarship opportunity is available for students from Bhutan, India, Nepal, or Pakistan.
Get up to a 10% reduction in tuition fees at Edith Cowan University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University is an Australian university in Perth, Western Australia. It is based in Australia. In its fields of study, it has a range of research centers. In at least one metric, the university has obtained five-star results in 15 separate research areas.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? ECU offers creative and practical courses in a variety of areas with a lively culture of study. It is committed to increasing the involvement and eliminating obstacles that hinder access to education and to continuing its work to promote and build alternative paths to higher education.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: 10% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Bhutan, India, Nepal or Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student to be enrolled for the programme.
- Be a new student commencing an ECC Diploma program, in either Trimester 3 (October) 2020, Trimester 1 (February) 2021, Trimester 2 (June) 2021, Trimester 3 (October) 2021, Trimester 1 (February) 2022;
- Must be enrolling into an ECC Diploma program for the first time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students must have to take admission for their enrollment in the diploma programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to meet the documents required at the Edith Cowan College
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will need to demonstrate their English competency to enter any of the courses.
The Edith Cowan College will offer a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for all Diploma (Year 2) units undertaken at ECC.