Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the PhD international awards in Model-Based Robot Control offered by the University of Southern Denmark. Interested international candidates are welcome to join this excellent opportunity.
The grant is available for students from all around the world. The main aim of this grant is to provide financial support for the academic session 2020/2021.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark, which was founded in 1998, is a university offering a wide range of traditional disciplines, business and technology. Various international surveys indicate that under this University, world-class research has been done.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University provides students with many research opportunities. Students will benefit from a remarkably high standard of living and preparation by attending this University.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378,- EURO per month incl. supplements
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Model-Based Robot Control offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must require having a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
- Must have the approval of the Head of the PhD School to be employed as a PhD fellow.
- Must not be allowed to have any sideline employment, while enrolled as PhD fellow at the faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they have to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including transcript, CV and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment, a letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question and at least two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must be confident, be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, and have outstanding communication skills.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).