Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a PhD degree by applying for this international awards. The program is organized by the Edith Cowan University. The scholarship opportunity is available for both domestic and international students.
The objective of the programme is to assist students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework for the session 2020/2021. The areas of focus are prognostication, a transition to the end of life care; and transfers to and from acute/emergency care settings.
An exciting opportunity that will help domestic and international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, Edith Cowan University provides innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. The university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? ECU is dedicated to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, and continuing their work on the enhancement and development of alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2020
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Aged Care.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed Master by Research or a Master by Coursework plus research publications.
- Experience with statistical analysis and related software (e.g., Stata, SAS, R, SPSS) is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission into a PhD degree coursework at the Edith Cowan University. After getting enrolled students must submit an online application via the ECU Online application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligible students will receive an educational fund to pursue a PhD degree programme at Edith Cowan University in Australia.